Re: [IP] 508 hype

In a message dated 10/9/99 11:27:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< While personally I agree that for me, a remote control would be a moot
 point, I would imagine for the ladies it would be a lot easier than reaching
 inside their bras or up their thigh...  <G> >>

Yes, Elvis would *love* to be a 508. He always moans, "don't be cruel" when I
take him out of my nice, warm bra to push his buttons.