From: Greg Felton
To: Pump List (post)
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 12:07 AM
Subject: [IP] 508 hype

Big deal. I have read the posts for a week now, and can still not figure out
why in the hell anyone would want to use a remote control to program a
device that is attached to you 24-7.
    I have several suggestions for new models at MiniMed, and a garage door
opener for my pump certainly wasn't one of them. Let's start with the
too-sensitive SEL button, the breakable-yet-tough-to-use clip that attaches
to the wrong end, the lack of a "BACK" or "CANCEL" button, etc.
Anyone in Sylmar listening?