[IP] 508 hype

Big deal. I have read the posts for a week now, and can still not figure out why in the hell anyone would want to use a remote control to program a device that is attached to you 24-7.
    I have several suggestions for new models at MiniMed, and a garage door opener for my pump certainly wasn't one of them. Let's start with the too-sensitive SEL button, the breakable-yet-tough-to-use clip that attaches to the wrong end, the lack of a "BACK" or "CANCEL" button, etc.
Anyone in Sylmar listening?