[IP] Re: Trigger fingers

I had a classic triger finger about 5 or 6 years ago. Months of NSAIDS (like
advil, alleve, etc ) had been of no benefit.   The ortho was quite
pessimistic about the benefit of a steroid injection and though he did one,
made comments regarding the high likelyhood of my needing surgery on it.
Despite the pain of the injection (they are NASTY) within about tow to four
weeks, my finger was fine and I haven't been bothered with it since.

Just anther pre surgery option to think about.

Linda  Type 1 1970......MM506 1993.....MM508 wannabee