[IP] Re: software

I have the InTouch software for downloading the Lifescan products.  It has
helped me using it with the One Touch Profile.  I haven't set the upgrade in
place so that it will download the fast take too.  It's not perfect. I wish
you could somehow put notes on it that were more obvious than those in the
version I have used,,,however maybe I'll find the upgraded version to be a
little better.  I still feel that I have gotten my money's worth out of it.