[IP] IP] re: Sam and losing it...

>> I didn't actually give that bolus after
all.  Whoops!  I hope others have done the same thing... otherwise, I may be
losing it!! :-)>>
   I really identified with your post.  Mostly I have had a problem with the
dual, I figure out the whole thing, program it and then forget to hit "ACT."
   Duh!!!!  Since this happened a few times with, of course, a big meal  I
now check while I'm eating to make sure I activated the bolus.  When I do it
right the dual is terrific for me.  Nice to know I'm not alone..  Thanks for
the post.