Re: [IP] MiniMed 508 question

At 03:34 PM 10/9/1999  George wrote:
>On 9 Oct 99, at 14:25, email @ redacted wrote:
> > The 508 was just released.  Typically, there is a couple of years between
> > pumps, so I doubt the 513 will be out any time soon
>Then it will be released around 2009?      ;>)          But what about
>the 509m or the 511q?

I think the 507c came out mid-summer of last year (about 4-6 weeks after I
got my 507). So this time it's only been about 1 year between changes.
Based on that, maybe the 508d will be out next July!! Or better yet, maybe
they'll call it the MiniMed 2000. Now that sounds pretty sexy.

(who's warranty is not up until 2002)