Re: [IP] ADA vs. JDF history

In a message dated 10/9/99 9:02:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I think we've all benefitted from the existence of these organizations,
 though we've all had some negative experiences.  Heck, I've been married 10
 years and have had negative experiences with my bride and kids, but I'm not
 gonna kick em to the curb because of that. >>

John, I am ROFLOL.  Very funny and so very true.  Thanks for making me laugh.