Re: [IP] choc. milk and lows

In a message dated 10/9/99 4:33:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< you know I wish that the milk companies would make little boxes of choc.
 milk that have 10-12 carbs in them.  I know that hershey has boxed chocolate
 milk, but I think they have about 27 cho.  this would be ideal for geneva
 and other kids at school.  I would much rather she have calcium than juice.
        Hershey does have small chocolate milk boxes.  They are only 13
carbs, made with low fat milk.  I buy them all of the time for my son.  They
come in a 4 pack like the mini juice boxes.  Perhaps you could ask about
getting them at your local grocery store.  I buy them at Shop Rite.  Good
luck finding them.