Re: [IP] Re: Question, serious -- Gianna-Natalie

Excellent point about NOT testing friends without parent consent.  My son
just made a very very best friend(they've known each other maybe 3weeks) and
he is real into Matt's diabetes care......one day he asked Matt to test him
and Matt did.  My husband heard and said the same exact thing.  If the
situation were reverse, we'd be really really upset about this, so don't do
it again.  I've been paranoid ever since. New rule, only test imm. family
members........no friends!!!