[IP] choc. milk and lows

hi mag,

no rocket science here....

if we are using choc. syrup, we only put in an amount to equal about 5 carbs
( maybe 1 teaspoon) and enough milk to bring the whole amount up to 10
carbs.. (about 1/2 cup).  this is usually enough to get her low taken care
of while appeasing her "taste for chocolate".
lately, we are using either ovaltine or nestle strawberry powder.

the only time geneva will drink milk plain is with food.  she hates it solo.
I guess I am the same way.  but it sure is great for lows!