Re: [IP] pizza for dinner tonight

none of the options worked because when I came home at 1 am  (I know)...she
was 303.

I look over at her desk piled high with makeup and nail polish and other
sundries that two ten yr. olds would be entertained with and there sits an
empty box of that caramel popcorn junk with peanuts.  this morning I said,
'geneva ...I came home last night and your pizza dual wave didn't work
because you were 300'.

she said..oh,  that's because we ate some popcorn and I ate "a little" extra
without bolusing.