Re: Cruises, was: Re: [IP] photos of members

In a message dated 10/9/99 11:08:43 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Actually, I gotta clue you in: that isn't Lake Wobegon; it's Lake
 LObegon, as we all wish they would, where all the lancets are sharp, all
 the carbs are counted, and all the BGs are in normal ranges. >>

You're right, Nat -- and we have the Camp Lobegon t-shirts to prove it.
Right? LOL