[IP] Disetronic back-up pump

Annette, I also had to fill out the "medical tracking device" form to get the
second pump.  My distributor told me that Disetronic required that they only
send one pump and have Disetronic send the next as sort of a "checks &
balances" thing, to confirm that they are doing things the right way, I
guess.  I sent in my form early last week, but have no idea how long it will
take.  I'll be interested to find out what other people have to say, since
the back-up pump was one of the reasons I went with Disetronic.

Kristin, pumping 3 days!