Re: [IP] Set problems!

In a message dated 10/8/99 9:12:06 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<One of the sets, I endured for 3 days, and when I took it out, there was

a little bit of pus and a little red lump; >>

I began having this trouble after about 7 months of pumping also -- I had
just switched from sof-sets to silhouettes at around the same time.  I was
able to mostly avoid it with very, very elaborate prep, (hibiclens, Bard
wipes, etc.) but find what seems to be working even better now is to insert
through a tegaderm.

Linda Zottoli