[IP] Disetronic back-up pump

We go through a local infusion company for the pump and supplies (as decreed
by our insurance company).  Josh's D pump came two weeks ago and there was
only one pump.  I called the infusion company and talked to the woman who
handles all the pump stuff. She told me  I had to fill out a 'Medical
Tracking Device' paper (which is also the warranty registration) and send it
back to Disetronic and then they would send the second pump.  How long does
this take?  I sent the paper two weeks ago.  Just wondering if I should call
them. or if I am being impatient.  The paper stated that the pump would come
directly to us.   Thanks.