[IP] Re: infusion site infections-THANKS!

hi everyone,
I wanted to give a big thanks to all who replied to my question about
infusion site infections.  I used ALL of the advice I was given with great
results.  The infection cleared up quickly and did not affect the new site. (
How often in life do we follow all the advice given  :-)  .   Again, thanks
for your quick and very helpful responses.

Wendy R.