Re: [IP] thanks Susan- trigger fingers

I have made up my mind. I will start the fight with the insurance CO. I will
go for the 508 MM. After at least 2 shots a day for 52 years I will try the
pump. I have had my share of complications along the way. I had carpal tunnel
+ trigger finger. They put a cuff on your arm and only freeze the arm its
very easy. It is a complication of DM the tendon gets a bump on it and will
not pass thru a bone channel that guides the tendon. they just shave the bump
off. I had this done in the early 80's and it worked well for me. You could
try splints or motrin (advil) to bring the swelling down. The other thing I
think about the ADA VS JDF. I have been helped by both. I went to camp at 5
years old in 1950, I used 18 gage needles in the 50's. Now the research (jdf)
got us to 28 gage needles and I was in camp in 1950 which helped me get to
1999.   Roger still shooting