[IP] In Support of ADA

There has been much discussion here lately about JDF vs.
ADA and their percentage of funding different projects.

I agree that JDF is a very worthy organization in the
research area to find a cure for the DM monster.

However, when I was first diagnosed with DM the ADA was
more than willing to give me lots of information and
education about DM that my GP didn't tell me about.

Also, how many kids out there have gone to DM camps?  The
ADA oversees most of these.

... just another viewpoint

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *