Re: [IP] Disetronic Users get writing...We're getting support from MiniMed!!!!

> OK, Disetronic users, write those emails to Disetronic.  The persons name is Tim
> Wenner and his email address is email @ redacted
>
> Lets get them to help too.  We can do it, let's show MM.  :-)  Gee's I feel like a
> cheerleader, not a good thing, trust me.  :-)

I'd rather you all not do that!! Disetronic did not ask for information
and it is not really polite of us to dump a bunch of mail into this man's
in box. We have asked, when they get ready I'm sure they will respond,
the organization is not invisible you know.

Michael