Re: [IP] We're getting support from MiniMed!!!!

On 8 Oct 99, at 20:56, Sam Skopp wrote:

> At 08:26 PM 10/8/1999  Fran Baumgartner wrote:
> > > Michael has tried. Maybe if they hear about MiniMed support, they will
> > > have a change of heart. Anyone out there want to be the bearer of glad
> > > tidings to Disetronic??
> >Yes I have.  I have and am working on them.  But nothing yet.
> Maybe if enough of the Disetronic users write letters, just like the ones
> we wrote to Minimed, they'll see the light. It's in Disetronic's own best
> interest after all.
> Sam

Now wait a minute, Sam. Do you mean I wasn't supposed to write
to MiniMed because I use a D pump? ;>)      Mr. Hoese asked for
reasons why MiniMed should support IP, he didn't say they could
only be reasons why MiniMed should support the MM pumpers at
IP.  We're all in this together!