[IP] Disetronic Users get writing...We're getting support from MiniMed!!!!

OK, Disetronic users, write those emails to Disetronic.  The persons name is Tim
Wenner and his email address is email @ redacted

Lets get them to help too.  We can do it, let's show MM.  :-)  Gee's I feel like a
cheerleader, not a good thing, trust me.  :-)

Fran in az