Re: Cruises, was: Re: [IP] photos of members

At 08:50 PM 10/8/1999  Michael wrote:

> > >Wasn't his sister Alaska a part of the list? Or was her name Cara
> Bean?  :-)
> > ><With apologies to the Love Boat>
> >
> > The Cruises are confusing, since there's so many of them. It's a long
> > history....
> >
>Yes, and musn't forget the one that our good friend Sara is arranging for
>all the IP'rs to Lake Wobegon

Well, trying to be well prepared, I attempted to look Lake Wobegon up on
the map. No luck. I even did some fairly sophisticated geographic
searches... it seems to have been swallowed up somehow. Maybe it has been
resurrected, but only Garrison Keillor knows for sure. Anyone have
Garrison's phone number?? I'd like to verify Lake Wobegon's precise
location before I book my passage.