Re: [IP] Set problems!

I had the same problem about 6 years ago.  Everything was going fine and then
all of a sudden .....problems!!!  Irritation at the site, swelling, etc.  I
had it all.   I asked my endo and nurse educator and they didn't not know
what to do.  I called MiniMed and they told me nothing had changed with the
infusion sets.    Well I ended changing pumps because at the time I thought I
could only use D infusion sets with a D pump.
Once I changed infusion sets everything cleared up.

Two years ago I found out that MiniMed had actually changed manufacturers
(this was 7 years ago) of their infusion sets and that a lot of people beside
myself were having problems.

It is unusual  for you to have problems if nothing else has changed.   Did
you have these problems with a new order of infusion sets?

Type 1  23 years
pumping 7 years