[IP] re: Sam and losing it...

Sam wrote:
I have to admit that I've forgotten to bolus for a meal a number of times.
For some reason I mentally think about bolusing... I even know the amount I
 need to give, something happens and the thought gets confused with the
deed.  Doh!! An hour or two later I'm feeling rotten and I check my pump
for confirmation and guess what... I didn't actually give that bolus after
all.  Whoops!  I hope others have done the same thing... otherwise, I may be
losing it!! :-)

Oh, Sam--I'm glad to hear I'm in such good company.  Guilty of both
forgetting an occasional bolus and (maybe, on occasion) losing it!

;)  Doreen in Wyoming