Re: [IP] pizza for dinner tonight..michael

> well, michael,  YOU'RE a big help.. I want some definitives.
>
> only joking.  ok..we will just go eeny meeny miny mo.
>
> ruth and geneva...who is eating cheap frozen grocery store pizza.
> not some restaurant thing.

No it's not the same, actually much easier at least in our
househould. Even the good stuff different when it is store-bought,
they skimp on the cheese or something and the resulting long term
high is not nearly as bad for Lily as with the "real thing" from the
pizza parlor.

Michael