[IP] Re: Support group ideas

Just another possibility....

I received a nice sized box from Can-Am Care Corporation today
(1-800-461-7448) containing samples of Dex 4,  Fingers (Australian Ta Tree
Oil) lotion that I've heard others say is nice for the fingertips, and E-Z
Ject color lancets.  I had called to ask for sample for patients and because
I wanted some freebies for a college-age diabetes Interest Group (we may call
it "Diabetic Forum").  A nice letter came with it that said the company tries
to support educators and support groups with samples.

Linda   IDDM 1970    MM506 1993   MM508 wannabe