From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of David Winegarden
Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 8:39 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re:[IP] Large Insulin Reduction

"David L. Dougherty" <email @ redacted>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 19:42:47 -0400
in
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/mail-insulin-pumpers/Oct1999/msg
00814.html
asked:
But DLD, your requirement for exogenous insulin administration
by being less than your total insulin usage, can show
even greater percentage changes than the change of total
requirement, because you cannot "see" the amount of your
internal production.
So keep at it, its working for you now!
Pumping your exogenous insulin will be even better than this!

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA