Re: [IP] dual/square wave and peanut butter

you know what is a pain about the dual wave?  I seem to be always resetting
geneva's basals and it always has to be right after she had dual waved an
item of food.  we have to suspend,  then do the basal settings and then
reset the dual wave ...remembering what she was 'delivered' at that time.