Re: [IP] dual/square wave and peanut butter and english muffins

we keep both english muffins and bagels in our bread basket....along with
bread.  seems like geneva is attracted to the bagels these days.  and, in
looking back through her logs,  I see that on the am/s when she had the e.
muffins ...she was OK at lunch.

shoot....bagels.  who'dathunk.

since she isn't worried about calories yet....she will prob. continue to
indulge in the bagels.  especially these stupid choc. chip ones that both my
kids are addicted to now.

wish I could eat this way!