Re: [IP] dual/square wave and peanut butter

>this is remarkable.  and all this time I thought it was the peanut butter.
Ruth--why don't you try having Geneva eat only some peanuts and find out
that way?  I know it take almost 8 hours for me to digest peanuts so it
might be those as well.  I need to take 1/3 bolus right away and the rest
over 6-8 hours or else I would be high all day and night.  Try both--it
could definately be the bagel too.  By the way, I find English muffins to be
a great bagel alternative for about 1/2 the carbs.  --Gianna