Re: [IP] Re: ADA v. JDF

Listen guys... the fact is that the JDF researchs a cure for DIABETES.
While their focus may be juvenile diabetes, they research a cure for
both.  I spoke with a research doctor from UCSF that gets their funding
from the JDF, but they are looking in to both types of diabetes.  There
is a reason all of the business cards read "Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
International  The Diabetes Research Foundation"

Carrie