[IP] ] dual/square wave and peanut butter

well, this is one of those mucho hucho high carbo sara lee with dried fruit
inside numbers.

you know...one bagel has 64 carbs!  she only eats half...but white flour and
fruit galore.

so...hmmmm...not the peanut butter, eh?  I thought people were complaining
about this issue a while back.

ruth and geneva...lover of peanut butter bagels.