[IP] pump is approved!!!!

Just got a phone call from MiniMed saying that my primary insurance has
O.K'd the pump for Erika.  They agreed to pay 80%.  Now all we have to do is
get the secondary insurance, GHPP (Genetically Handicapped Person's Program)
to pay the balance, which is around $1,200. OUCH!

I asked if we were getting the 507 or the 508, and she said the 508.

Erika will be soooooo excited!  I can't wait to tell her.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.