Re: [IP] Velosulin/ Humalog mix

geneva's endo knew about velosulin because it is a buffered regular made by
novo nordisk  that was the original insulin used in pumps before they
approved humalog.

we use it for geneva's pump because her sites were 'failing' after two days.
we use a mix of 4 parts H to 1 part V.

our endo just never heard of mixing the two to help site degradation.  she
was very open to prescribing the velosulin. it is perfectly safe and
wonderful for stabilizing geneva's lows.

mom to geneva, age 10