Re: [IP] a funny story, pump misconceptions

The Dr. said, "Oh, the pump is
>OUTSIDE your body?"

This reminded me, every time I show people my pump who don't really know
about it (most people) they think it is an insulin patch, that it doesn't go
into my skin.  they never believe me when I tell them I have to insert it
every 3 days.  I even got one person who said "I wouldn't WANT to do THAT!!"
   Does she really think I want to either?? --Gianna