Re: [IP] Inhaled Insulin

I think the Joslin Center in Syracuse, New York is also participating in
the inhaled insulin trials. I was reading the announcement last week when I
stopped in there. I  received a flyer in the mail from them some time ago,
asking if I'd be interested, but I was not eligible, since I use a pump.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted