Re: [IP] First week pumping!

I guess I'm just being an overprotective mom, but he is
>the youngest of six kids and the 'baby' (even though he just turned 16).

  Hey, don't beat yourself up for being overprotective --we kids just have
to deal with it!!  I got my pump right after I turned 17 (one month
anniversary of pumping yesterday!!!!!!!)  and my mother became more worried
than when I was on injections :)  She got better though! Anyway, glad to
hear that Josh (and you) are happy with the pump --I know that without mine
I would be having a miserable school year trying to live normally while
trying to hard to imitate a major organ and failing no matter how hard I
tried.  Good luck, let me know how it's going --I like to talk to other
people my age.  --Gianna