Re: [IP] a cure

> Mag, you are right to be concerned about how charities spend their
> money. Often it is not easy to find that information either.

The federal tax return of a public charity is a PUBLIC DOCUMENT. You
can see exactly how they spend their money by looking at it. I'm not
sure how you go about doing that, but it was clearly noted in the
filing instructions for Insulin Pumpers that the information was
available to the public from the IRS.