[IP] First A1C

i STARTED ON THE MM PUMP ON JULY 8TH OF THIS YEAR.  PRIOR TO THE PUMP MY A1C
WAS A 6.9. I HAD A ROCKY ROAD OF IT UNTIL AUGUST 18TH WHEN I CHANGED MY CDE.
IT TOOK ABOUT TWO WEEKS TO CLEAN UP THE MESS I WAS IN AND SINCE THE MIDDLE OF
SEPT., I AM DOING MUCH, MUCH BETTER.  I HAD MY A1C TEST THIS WEEK-7.  HOW FAR
BACK DOES AN A1C TEST GO?  I AM A BIT DISAPPOINTED BUT FIGURE THAT THE FIRST
FEW WEEKS ON THE PUMP WERE A DISASTER THEREFORE, THERE WAS NO DROP IN MY A1C.