[IP] Thanks Fran (Was Disetronic out of warranty)

I just want to thank you for directing me to the Disetronic Rep for my area.
I sent him an email last night and this morning he called me.  He was very
sincere and pleasant on the phone.  I explained the situation and by noon he
had already had it resolved .  Thanks again.  My faith has been restored in
Disetronic.  I still love my son's Disetronic pumps.