Re: [IP] Another view of funding -- ADA

I appreciate your view of funding -  & have to say that I will look at ADA &
JDF with a different perspestive because of what you wrote!  I guess because
my son is type 1,  I have in my mind that JDF was a better organization
because they do spend SO much of their money towords research!  I agree with
you that ADA, spending a good portion of their donations on education
(especially type 2), is equally important!  THANK YOU for making me realize
that.....or at least making me quit being so one sided on my opinions! I
guess that sometimes I am selfish in how I think......just thinking of my
son,  or other type 1's,  because thats what we deal with day in & day out!
 Thanks again!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!