Re: [IP] Awards - Medals - Surviving Diabetes

My wife got to hold the gold medallion Monday at a diabetic amputee speech
she gave.  Pretty incredible!  One problem that we have found is that a lot
of people don't know about the awards and there are quite a few people out
there that deserve one.  CDE's, spread the world around so that we can give
these people the recognition that they deserve.
  She was even on TV with this guy on his anniversary date spreading the
word.  The only downside to that she started to charge her hubby (me) for
her autograph and the insistence of me calling her Queen Shari.