Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

MiniMed does have that reputation of aggression.  A charismatic lot they
are but they can be a bit intimidating and quick to suggest
derogatory  comments about their competition.  We do have some really good
reps on both sides here to work with so that does make it much
easier.  What is really fun is having them sit next to each other during
our meetings!
We did have other vendors involved as well for our T-Shirts. If you would
like I  can post a picture up on the www.ok-pumpers  site tonight that
shows all of the help that we had for reference for others seeking help on
this topic.  A lot of it does depend on the reps in your area and what kind
of relationship you have with those vendors.  It helps in our case because
my wife is a vendors dream: a diabetic pump user who is also a CDE in a
rapidly growing diabetes department (1500% growth in 2 years) and a leader
in the whole diabetic community.
Jeff Fisher