Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

In a message dated 10/8/99 8:35:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We also didn't want to exclude anyone by having just one of the two pump
 manufactures do all of the supporting. >>

Jeff I would agree with you here, but our D rep is not as free with his money
as MM because he doesn't see our area as a good market.  MM is very
aggressive with support.  I can't refuse support even if it is not balanced.
I asked MM and D to buy our t-shirts.  MM said they would pay for the whole
thing if we would not put D on the t-shirt.  D was not quick to respond.  I
have a D pump and I love it, but I can't make the D reps in my area
responsive and, believe me, I have tried.  ellen