RE: Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

Is funding really necessary?  About the only cost we have had has been
through the mailings and the hospital picks that up for us.  Now we did
have donations from different diabetic related vendors for our T-Shirts and
one of our dinners was sponsored by a vendor but for the most part, people
have been pretty happy paying for their own meals and having a good
time.  You do have some good ideas, I'll have to suggest some of them to
our queen pumper (my wife).

Jeff Fisher