Re: [IP] Diabetes support group meeting ideas?

In a message dated 10/7/99 4:34:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< But am wondering if any groups have gotten any kind of funding for
 their groups. >>

Leann,  Yes.  Minimed and Roche paid for our Walk t-shirts this year.  Also,
MM has paid for food and drink for some meetings.  We are an independent
support group.  However a local hospital wants us to meet there instead of
the church where we meet now.  They will pay for much if we decide to go that
way.  ellen