Re: [IP] Inhaled Insulin

Miranda, this is true, and if the inhaled insulin is really shown to be
safe and effective, I will surely want to use it for bolusing.  This would
almost be ideal---use the pump for the basals, and inhale a fast acting
insulin for meals.  Sometimes I do something similar now, only injecting a
bolus.  If i'm doing a big dinner, I find that injecting a big bolus of H
works faster and more reliably than pumping a bolus in a old site.   It's
also a treat to use one of those 30g short needles, at least compared to
the silhouette.  Like a little mosquito bite :-)