[IP] Re: Online and operational

> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Online and operational (and info on the 508)
> From: email @ redacted
> Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 18:03:19 EDT

How much will it cost you to upgrade?

No charge.  Don't know if this is a special circumstance or is going to
be company policy for very recent (like one week) purchases.  I know
that I did 'bitch' a little to the rep about 'getting old technology'.
I also don't know if they are going to bill my insurance company for the
additional amount.

I don't think they are going to do it voluntarily, but the squeaky wheel
always gets the grease, so if you just got a 507 and want the 508, let
them know.  I do know the price of the 508 is $650 more then the 507.