Re: [IP] REPLY to BRIAN--attention Digest members

I was once on the digest version of this site but I did not quite understand
it.  Of course I have to admit it was when my doc first put me on Vasotec for
my kidneys and being somewhat of a stressed out person at the time, wasn't
functioning very well.  My mother was also dying a 3 month death from cancer
too.  Things are settling down now so I might try it again in a week or so.

Getting to my point.  When the Pumpers admin. site sends out the digest,
could it be programed to ask people in bold letters to change the Subject re:
line like I did here?  Some people forget and others just do not seem to
realize how much easier it would be for someone else to scan the messages
that they wish to open.  Today I got over 100 and will open about 20.